Schneider Electric EcoStruxure IT Expert
A cloud-based, vendor agnostic, secure solution that enables wherever-you-go monitoring and visibility into your IT physical infrastructure
EcoStruxure IT Expert provides an efficient way for distributed IT and local edge organizations to monitor their power and cooling multi-vendor physical infrastructure equipment. Real-time monitoring, benchmarking, assessment, and instant fault notification and escalation provide the visibility and insights you need to proactively manage your IT infrastructure.
EcoStruxure IT Expert Manageability Features & Benefits
This open and flexible central repository of critical information can be accessed by multiple users, and your preferred partner, from anywhere on the network, allowing quick resolution of critical infrastructure events that can adversely affect IT system availability. With the power of the cloud, you can make data-driven decisions, react to abnormal device behaviour before it becomes an issue, and run analytics that will help you focus on what matters
- Alarm Consolidation: Reduces erroneous alarms and decreases MTTR by detecting the root cause in minutes.
- Unified console: Customizable Windows and Linux client application enables instant access from any browser or mobile device
- Multi-vendor device support: Extensive multi-vendor support for monitoring networked SNMP, MODBUS, and Redfish devices. Enables visibility of devices through threshold alert notifications, data trending and reporting.
- Event Notifications: Receive real-time event notifications that minimize response times to critical physical infrastructure situations, reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
Start Your Free 30-Day Trial of EcoStruxure IT Expert
Proactively monitor, manage and optimize your IT equipment at the edge, on-premises and in the cloud with secure, where-ever-you-go access for full visibility and control of your network.
EcoStruxure IT Expert Protection Features
- Remote monitoring support: Web-based service that serves as a second set of eyes into the health of a company’s physical infrastructure. Experienced professionals work non-stop to provide 24-hour monitoring and to help diagnose problems before they become critical.
- Encrypted communications: 2048-bit RSA certificate and data is encrypted in transit using 256-bit AES encryption. EcoStruxure IT Gateway uses an outbound connection through Port 443, and only communicates to EcoStruxure IT cloud using 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.
EcoStruxure IT Expert Adaptability Features
- Extendable architecture: Available node and application license keys extend the capabilities of the platform allowing it to grow to meet changing business needs.
EcoStruxure IT Expert Agility Features
- Automatic updates and backups: Updates and backups are automatically applied to always provide the most current solution.
- Auto-discovery: Reduces the time needed to install and deploy physical infrastructure devices by automatically detecting manageable devices on your network.
- Private networking: Reduce IP addresses needed on the public network to manage devices, by placing them on an isolated secure network.
EcoStruxure IT Expert Availability Features
- Graphical trending analysis: Access current and historic data for any device or group of devices. Plot and graph multiple data points in a logical correlation to visualize potential hazardous trends.
- Centralized Alert Repository: Access historical alerts from several appliances through one central database. Sort alerts by type, date, appliance, and/or device group.
- Reporting: Downloadable reports for ease of data collection, distribution, and analysis.
Bainbridge Island School District Ensures Continued Learning with EcoStruxure
Bainbridge Island School District chose EcoStruxure IT to help ensure continued availability of its innovative digital learning environment.